(NOTE: You can access all the shortcodes via the shortcodes icon on your visual editor. See this document if you need more information.)
The Full Width shortcode lets you insert a full width section in your page.
The blue section in the screenshot below is a full width section in action.
The section will only be as wide as the content are on your page, however, and so if you want a section that is truly the full width of the page, you will also need to use the "100% Width" template found on the right side of the page.
Here's a look at some of the settings.
Here is a sample full width shortcode. You can also put other shortcodes where the "Your Content Goes Here" section is.
[fullwidth menu_anchor="" backgroundcolor="#1e73be" backgroundimage="" backgroundrepeat="no-repeat" backgroundposition="left top" backgroundattachment="scroll" bordersize="0px" bordercolor="" borderstyle="solid" paddingtop="20px" paddingbottom="20px" class="" id=""]Your Content Goes Here[/fullwidth]
- backgroundcolor = hex code #000000, or color name black or rgba values like rgba(0,0,0,0.4) or “transparent”
- backgroundimage = the path for the image that you want to show, starting with http:// and typically ending with .jpg, .png or .gif
- backgroundrepeat = use these values: no-repeat, repeat-y, repeat-x
- backgroundposition = a pixel amount, percentage or top, center, bottom, left, right. For example, “top right” or “100% 70px” would both be correct here
- backgroundattachment = use these values: fixed, scroll, local
- bordersize = use a pixel value such as 10px
- bordercolor = hex code #000000, or color name black or rgba values like rgba(0,0,0,0.4) or “transparent”
- borderstyle = solid, dashed, dotted
- paddingTop = use a pixel value such as 9px
- paddingBottom = use a pixel value such as 7px