(NOTE: You can access all the shortcodes via the shortcodes icon on your visual editor. See this document if you need more information.)
Alert Messages come in various basic types. You can also configure a Custom type to your own preferences. Here are a few examples.
This is a Custom alert box. I have changed the colors and the icon according to my own preferences.
Here's a look at some of the controls.
Here's an example of the shortcode in code view:
[alert type="general" accent_color="" background_color="#1e73be" border_size="1px" icon="fa-joomla" box_shadow="no" animation_type="fade" animation_direction="down" animation_speed="0.1" class="" id=""]This is General alert box.[/alert]
And here are the possible properties:
- alert type= general, notice, error, success, custom
- accent_color= hex code #000000, or color name black or rgba values like rgba(0,0,0,0.4)
- background_color= hex code #000000, or color name black or rgba values like rgba(0,0,0,0.4)
- border_size= use pixels like 1px
- icon= select from various icons
- box_shadow= yes or no
- animation_type=none, bounce, fade, flash, shake, slide
- animation_direction=down, left, righ, up
- animation_speed=between 0.1 to 1
- class=custom class for CSS
- id=custom ID for CSS