(NOTE: You can access all the shortcodes via the shortcodes icon on your visual editor. See this document if you need more information.)
The Image Frame shortcode will let you put frames around your photos and also do other things if you like, such as animate the image and make it appear in a pop-up lightbox when clicked.
Here's an example of the Image Frame shortcode. You can see a blue frame of 15px, and if you click on the image, you will see it pop up in a lightbox when clicked.
Here's a partial look at the settings.
Here's as sample shortcode:
These are the properties:
- lightbox = yes, no; whether you want the image to pop up in a lightbox when clicked
- style_type = use one of these: border, glow, dropshadow, bottomshadow
- bordercolor = hex code #000000
- bordersize = a pixel value like 9px
- stylecolor = hex code #000000, this value only controls the glow and dropshadow style color
- align = use one of these; left, right. This will adjust image alignment to the left or right in order to permit text to wrap around it.
- animation_type = bounce, fade, flash, shake, slide
- animation_direction = down, left, right, up
- animation_speed = 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 ... 0.9, 1
- alt = the text description of an image that shows up when hovering over the image
- src = the path of the image that you wish to show, beginning with http:// and typically ending with .jpg, .png or .gif