(NOTE: You can access all the shortcodes via the shortcodes icon on your visual editor. See this document if you need more information.)
The Tagline Box shortcode gives you a box with a title, space for text, and a button. You can arrange this box in several ways, and you have a number of options at your disposal with it.
Here's an example of one box.
Here is a partial look at the settings page.
Here is a sample shortcode.
[tagline_box backgroundcolor="#d3d3d3" shadow="no" shadowopacity="0.4" border="0px" bordercolor="#000000" highlightposition="top" content_alignment="center" link="#" linktarget="_self" button_size="medium" button_shape="square" button_type="flat" buttoncolor="blue" button="Click Here" title="Tagline Title" description="content here" animation_type="0" animation_direction="down" animation_speed="0.1" class="" id=""][/tagline_box]
These are the properties:
- backgroundcolor | bordercolor = hex code #000000, or color name black or rgba values like rgba(0,0,0,0.4) or “transparent”
- shadow = use one of these: yes, no
- shadowopacity = from 0.1 to 1
- border = a pixel value, like 2px
- bordercolor = hex code #000000, or color name black or rgba values like rgba(0,0,0,0.4) or “transparent”
- highlightposition = use one of these: left, right, top, bottom
- content_alignment = left, right, center
- link = the link you wish the tagline box to jump to, including http://
- linktarget = use one of these: _blank for new window, _self for same window, _parent for parent frame, _top for full body
- button_size = small, medium, large, xlarge
- button_shape = square, pill, round
- button_type = flat, 3d
- button_color = green, darkgreen, orange, blue, red, pink, darkgray, lightgray
- button = text for button
- tagline_title = title for your box
- description = text for box
- animation_type = bounce, fade, flash, shake, slide
- animation_direction = down, left, right, up
- animation_speed = number from from 0.1 to 1