Your wpml-config.xml works for everything else except for parallax and for the bootstrap sliders for my installation. They do not show up in Polylang unless I do something like:
<key name=”0″ />
Then and only then does the title translation show up for me. If this is the format of the wpml-config.xml I need to make, my limited coding experience doesn’t allow me to go any further. I was hoping for a little help to get it to work fully.
I’ve uploaded a fresh version of the lastest Evolve-plus release.
Just looking for some hints as to how I can fix this, or a least what I can look at.
The same is true with the woocommerce links in the header. The do not appear anywhere in Polylang and the url doesn’t switch when I change languages. I’ve been investigating the permalinks in both wordpress and in woocommerce to see if I missed something. So far nothing I’ve tried is working.