Denzel Chia
Moderator
Post count: 3225
Been thanked: 129 times
#29702 |

Hi,

How is it possible to add two content boxes with one 70% and the other 30% width?

It’s only possible to insert shortcode of 2 “equal column width” content boxes.

Instead of using content boxes, you can try using columns shortcode, try a combination of three_fourth and one_fourth.

Thank you.

1 user thanked author for this post.