Topic Resolution: Resolved
  • Creator
    Topic

Lee Amon
    Spectator

I thought I entered this last night, but I don’t see it. My apologies if this is a duplicate

Love the theme – 2 small items

1. On my main menu there are small boxes next to any item that has a further submenu. I assume that these are supposed to be arrows, and I am guessing that the image isn’t where it should be. But I have no idea where to find the image out where to put it, or if it is already there and I just need to tell evolve+ where to find it (or how I would do that.)

2. My header image is 1200 px wide – When I have header image in “cover” mode and the display is less than 1200 pix (phone tablet etc) I don’t get the whole image. When I have the header image is in “contain” mode the image shrinks but then a large area of background shows up underneath the image. I am guessing that it maintains the same height in the container for the header image. Is there a way to have the height of the container shrink proportionally to the width, so that we see the whole image without the large background space underneath?

Thank you for your help and for producing a great theme

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Replies
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.