I Have several issues on the css design of the web page I have troubles with. I Hope you could tell me how to fix it.
1. Height of the Menu backgroound gradient must be less than the regular, and the text menu must be centered in that space.
2. Menu items must use the whole lenght of the manu bar so they must be distributed along. I centered them wich it is ok, but they are not using the all long horizontal space.
3. Location of the side columns widgets must be up close to the menu and to the extremes of each side.
4. The images with links on the right side must not be moving on mouse on.
5. The two side columns must have a vertical a dark blue vertical line separating from the center main column.
I hope you could help me with these.
The topic ‘Customizing Evolve + CSS: Menu height, submenus location, side columns’ is closed to new replies.