I installed the Alora Theme and now having a heck of a time trying to figure out the formatting of my Gravity Forms.
I’ve been on the Gravity Forms Help Site trying to find a solution via CSS to override the theme being applied to some portions of my forms. However, I have not been successful. I have verified via the Theme4Press site that Gravity Forms is a supported plug-in; therefore, I’m not sure why items are really formatted bad. Things worked okay in the EvoPro theme (w/CSS tweak)… but Alora has the form almost unreadable when it comes to drop-down menus.
1. Any drop-down list within a Gravity Form displays an ‘odd’ icon (3 horizontal lines) within the drop-down area.
2. Each of the drop-down selectable items within the menu may or may not be viewable.
3. Text spills outside of the dropdown, really jacking the form layout.
1. Address Fields that contain a selection of ‘States’ (US)
2. Any drop-down selection list like a list of numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
3. Regardless of the field size (small/medium/large)
1. CSS to change fonts, width, height of the drop-down selection lists. These ‘over-ride’ CSS added via the Custom CSS within the Alora Theme Options.
2. Gravity Form Settings:
Output CSS: Tried both Yes/No
Output HTML5: Tried both Yes/No
No-Conflict Mode: Tried both Yes/No
3: Gravity Form Field Width Settings
Alora Version: 220.127.116.11
PHP Version: 5.3.24
MySQL Version: 5.0.96
WordPress Version: 3.7.1
Gravity Forms Version: 1.7.12
Replicated issue on the following browsers:
The topic ‘Gravity Forms in Alora Theme’ is closed to new replies.