Using Alora theme, changing the Theme Skin does not affect the font color for Heading styles (ie. H2, H3).
I tested using the demo content to verify. To repeat the problem:
– Start with Theme Settings -> Styling -> Select Theme Skin is “Light” (the default).
– Edit a blog post and add a line with style “Heading 2”.
– Preview post to verify the heading is present and correct color (black).
– Go to Theme Settings -> Styling and change Select Theme Skin to “Dark”, and then Save All Changes
– Scroll down to Font Colors section and verify that H2 Font Color has changed to white.
– Go back to blog post and Preview it. The color scheme is changed to Dark, but the H2 line is still black, not white.
Also, if Styling -> H2 Font Color is manually changed, the change is not picked up in the blog post. Changing the font color manually in the post editor does change the color.
The topic ‘Heading text styles (H2, H3) in posts not getting Theme Skin color changes’ is closed to new replies.