Forum replies created

    Denzel Chia
    Moderator
    Posts: 2656
    06.06.2015 at 06:43 #17943

    Hi Tad,

    Thank you for providing the access. After quite a few trial and error, I found out that it’s a bug in Evolve+ Theme.

    In your latest post http://gravitategodward.com/is-church-worth-my-time/, you set it to full width.
    This cause a function in our theme to grab it’s post ID and values associated with it, and printed it’s full-width class, causing the sidebar to be pushed down. It’s not suppose to happen, something’s wrong with how our function grab the post ID.

    I have provided a temporary solution on your website. I will need time to come up with a complete solution and test it in all possible setups before implementing in the next theme update. Meanwhile, you are very welcome to get back to me, if you still encounter any more weird issue.

    While I was in your website, I saw that you used the plugin Site Origin Page Builder, because it uses text-widgets in content, our theme’s style code will also treat that as a normal text-widget and print it’s style.
    I added the following custom css code in your Theme Options -> Custom CSS. This cancels out the unnecessary “bottom shadows” in your content.

    .entry-content .widget:after, .menu-header:after{
    background: none !important;
    }

    The next custom css I added, is for pushing down your Blog title so that it doesn’t “stick” to the top.
    .header{
    padding-top:20px;
    }

    That’s all. Thank you very much.

    Thanks!
    Denzel

    Denzel Chia
    Moderator
    Posts: 2656
    05.06.2015 at 15:08 #17935

    Hi,

    I visited your site and viewed the web page source.
    There is an extra full-width class in the div #primary (the blog posts) causing it to expand and push down the sidebar, which is div #secondary. If I remove that, your sidebar goes back in place.
    Please see screenshot. http://prntscr.com/7dg3li

    I am unable to replicate this issue on my computer. May I know if you have made any modifications to the theme code?
    Did you install any new plugins recently?

    I will need access to your site to find out what is causing this issue.

    Please kindly provide the following details via private reply.

    WordPress Login Url:
    Username:
    Password:

    Ftp Server Url:
    Port:
    Username:
    Password:

    (Note: To make a private reply -> Click on the “Set as private reply” check box found at lower left corner of this forum’s text box before clicking on Submit button. This will ensure that your reply is visible only to Moderator and Keymaster)

    Thanks!
    Denzel

    Denzel Chia
    Moderator
    Posts: 2656
    05.06.2015 at 05:03 #17929

    Hi,

    I tried out the plugin that you mentioned. https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/
    In Alora theme, it comes only with the en_US.po and en_US.mo
    You can use this plugin to create the po and mo files of the languages that you need and then start translating the theme’s strings.

    After you install the plugin, you can go to the plugin’s setting page and click on “New Language”
    Please see screenshot http://prntscr.com/7db3r8.

    Then you can select the language you want and the plugin will create a new po file for that language and it will load the strings into it for you to translate.
    Please see screenshot. http://prntscr.com/7db46n

    Hope it helps.
    Sorry, that’s all we can provide for a third party plugin.

    Thanks!
    Denzel

    Denzel Chia
    Moderator
    Posts: 2656
    05.06.2015 at 04:40 #17928

    Hi,

    Thank you very much for purchasing our product.

    It’s difficult for us to provide you with any custom css solution without actually seeing your website.
    You can set up a live demo site, create the mockups that you would like to have and then get back to us with the url to your mockup pages that requires attention.

    For example,

    1) We can use custom css to set a max-width to the 100% Width template of Alora Theme. In Theme Options -> Custom CSS

    .page-template-100-width #main {
    margin: 0 auto !important;
    max-width: 1300px !important;
    }

    Please see screenshot of the result.
    http://prntscr.com/7davpu

    2) For the content boxes. You can experiment with the Theme4press core plugin’s shortcode editor button. The button with a number 4 icon on the post / page content editor. Use that to insert the content_boxes shortcode and then we can use custom css to do some simple modifications if there is a need.

    Please see screenshot of the mentioned button.
    http://prntscr.com/7dax8q

    Please see screenshot of content boxes created by the content_boxes shortcode.
    http://prntscr.com/7daxo7

    3) We can provide custom css code to change any header that you want and is unable to change it via Theme Options, but we need to see your mockup.

    I would suggest you setup a new WordPress installation for each of your mockup (One for Evolve+ and One for Alora), install the theme and import demo content. Then you can use the demo content as references for your project.

    I think that’s all for now. Hope to see your mockup website soon, so that we can serve you better.

    Thanks!
    Denzel

    Denzel Chia
    Moderator
    Posts: 2656
    05.06.2015 at 04:01 #17927
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Denzel Chia
    Moderator
    Posts: 2656
    04.06.2015 at 17:21 #17922