When a slider has been created, you will need to assign it to one of the pages via the page options box. To learn how to do this, please run through the steps below.
- Go to the page that you wish the newly created slider to appear on
- Scroll down the page to locate the Page Options or Post Options box
- Choose the Slider Type from the drop-down field
- Choose the name of the slider from under the corresponding slider drop-down field (you must have already created a "slide-show" inside of whichever slider you plan to use, so that you can select it to display)
- Then to finish off, select Publish to save all the settings
- Please note that if you include a fallback image, it will override the slider on responsive devices.
Regular Image/Video Shortcode
There is also regular built-in slider shortcode that may be used in the post content fields as well. This slider accepts any images, or videos from YouTube or Vimeo.