(NOTE: You can access all the shortcodes via the shortcodes icon on your visual editor. See this document if you need more information.)
The Recent Work shortcode lets you pull in Portfolio items to display in a carousel, a grid, or a grid with excerpts.
Here's a screenshot of an example in a 2 column grid format.
Here's a look at the settings.
Here's an example of a shortcode.
[recent_works picture_size="fixed" layout="grid" filters="yes" columns="2" cat_slug="" number_posts="4" excerpt_length="35" animation_type="0" animation_direction="down" animation_speed="0.1" class="" id=""][/recent_works]
These are the properties:
- picture_size = auto, fixed; with the fixed size, images are fixed by width and height; with auto, the height and width adjusts to the image
- layout = use one of these: grid, grid-with-excerpts, carousel
- filters = use one of these: true, false
- columns = number of columns, i.e. 2
- cat_slug = the slug for the category that you wish to be shown
- number_posts = a number, like 7
- excerpt_words = a number, like 20
- animation_type = bounce, fade, flash, shake, slide
- animation_direction = down, up, left, right
- animation_speed = 0.1, 0.2 ... 0.9, 1