(NOTE: You can access all the shortcodes via the shortcodes icon on your visual editor. See this document if you need more information.)
The Sharing Box shortcode lets you insert a prominent social sharing box wherever you like to encourage sharing of your post.
Here's an example:
Here's a look at the settings.
Here's a sample shortcode.
[sharing tagline="Share This" tagline_color="#ffffff" title="Sharing Box Shortcode" link="https://theme4press.com/docs/shortcodes/sharing-box/" description="Insert a shortcode to place a social media share box wherever you like." pinterest_image="" icons_boxed="" icons_boxed_radius="3px" box_colors="" icon_colors="" tooltip_placement="top" backgroundcolor="#6ca834" class="" id=""][/sharing]
These are the properties.
- tagline = add your custom text here
- tagline_color = hex code #000000, or color name black or rgba values like rgba(0,0,0,0.4)
- title = the title of the blog post or page that you wish to share
- link = the actual link that can be shared, including http://
- description = the custom description you wish to share on those platforms
- icons_boxed = yes, no
- icons_boxed_radius = number for pixels, such as 3px; this rounds the corners of your boxes
- box_colors = hex code #000000
- tooltip_placement = top, bottom, left, right
- backgroundcolor = hex code #000000, or color name black or rgba values like rgba(0,0,0,0.4)