(NOTE: You can access all the shortcodes via the shortcodes icon on your visual editor. See this document if you need more information.)
The Slider shortcode lets you put a slider on a page with either images or videos in the slides.
Here's an example. Hover over the image and arrows will appear on either side.
Here's a look at the settings.
Here's a sample shortcode.
[slider width="100%" height="100%" class="" id=""]
[slide type="image" link="" linktarget="_self" lightbox="yes"]https://theme4press.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/image1.jpg[/slide]
[slide type="image" link="" linktarget="_self" lightbox="yes"]https://theme4press.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/image2.jpg[/slide]
These are the properties.
- width = a pixel or percentage value, like 100% or 400px
- height = a pixel or percentage value, like 100% or 400px
- type = image, video
- link = the url for the image to link to
- linktarget = use one of these: _blank for new window, _self for same window, _parent for parent frame, _top for full body
- lightbox = yes, no
- For regular image slides, it is necessary to add the image URL in the “image link here” area between the opening and closing tags
- The vimeo and youtube shortcode works like the regular vimeo shortcode does.