grgp
Spectator
Post count: 23
Been thanked: 0 times
#26592 |

Just curious… some other comments in this thread got me thinking.
Is there something that I/we should be concerned about; no update or comment from DEV yet.

Normally, DEV is working with the next ALPHA/BETAs…
Did nobody, on the DEV side, see these issues coming?

If there is no estimate or wild guess on an update…
Should those of us that have had our/their sites updated to 4.5, perform a roll-back to the previous version of Alora that was stable? -OR- Just wait for the update?