I have 16 different sidebars for my site (EvoLve is supposed to support unlimited sidebars) but for some reason, whenever I make a new page and choose one of my sidebars, it defaults to “sidebar 1”. I can go to another page that has a custom sidebar and I can change it to another sidebar, but I can’t make a new page and choose a specific sidebar. I haven’t installed any new plug-ins or updates. It just happened all of a sudden this afternoon. The only plug-ins that are active are Theme4Press Core, Redux Framework, and Links Dropdown Widget.
Things I’ve tried to fix it:
- Create a new sidebar and add new widgets
- Deactivate and reactivate plug-ins
- Turning off all plug-ins and then adding pages.
- Flush the cache (a GoDaddy option in the Dashboard ribbon)
- Try adding new pages in another browser
Temp URL for site is: http://30f.975.myftpupload.com
The topic ‘Can no longer add or edit sidebars’ is closed to new replies.