I’ve installed the new alora Version yesterday and it works fine – some things, which didn’t worked before are working now so that’s great. But I have a new problem: I use a German language file, which works but for the blog shortcode. The blog shortcode is still in English.
blog shortcode is a part of the Theme4Press Core plugin which is packed with the theme. It uses different language text domain ‘t4p-framework‘, however it’s not translation ready yet…but it’s in our todo list
it still doesn’t work on my blog, but it’s a little bit “tricky”, because some parts of the blog shortcode are translated, others are not. (see at http://www.domibility.de/wp/ – Categories is translated but “Read more” and “by” are not translated, despite I changed them in the language file). I also deleted the whole theme and reinstalled it and the theme-language-files but it doesn’t work…