No idea Roman. I updated the site with 2.8.1. and the site did not show up when I entered the url.
Having a look via FTP showed me strange files in the root. These also consists in your evolve map under Themes.
Had to carefully delete files and after all (because the problem still existed) had to re-install Evolve 2.8.0
Now the site is back online but I’m careful with updates.
Roman, still I encounter problems with the update tp 2.8.1.
Again I did the update and again, I had a blank Dashboard.
After renaming the plugin map the dashboard error still existed.
After renaming evolve to xevolve, the problem was solved!
I installed back the 2.8.0. version and I’m back on track!