Topic Resolution: Resolved
  • Closed
  • Natalie Minnis
    Participant
    February 16, 2024 at 4:44 pm #49286

    On the front page of my website, one section has become difficult to read on a mobile, and I can’t work out why.

    The page link is: https://innerkindnesstherapy.co.uk/

    It’s the section that begins “My name is Natalie Minnis”. I made some changes to the text and there was a block just above that section that I deleted because it had an error message saying that it was no longer functioning.

    The rest of the page looks great on a phone – it’s just that one section that no longer seems to fit.

    Evgeny
    Keymaster
    Posts: 982
    February 17, 2024 at 10:20 am #49293

    Hello. I’m sorry, but we only support Evolve Plus here. You are using third-party plugins for these designs; all that you describe here is related to them, and you should turn to their support with these questions. I’m sorry I can’t be of more help.

    Natalie Minnis
    Participant
    Posts: 4
    February 17, 2024 at 12:51 pm #49295

    Ah – I didn’t realise it was a plugin issue. Sorted now, not sure how or why. I increased the size of an image (comparing it to a similar style page that is mobile friendly) and deleted another image, then re-uploaded it to the same position. Seems to have worked.