(NOTE: You can access all the shortcodes via the shortcodes icon on your visual editor. See this document if you need more information.)
Client Slider may be used to display logos, artwork, portfolio snapshots, promotional material and upcoming events in a carousel/slider. You can link your images if you like.
Here's a quick example.
Here's a look at the settings page.
Your code will look something like this.
Here are the properties
- link = the link you want an image to go to, including http://
- linktarget = choose from these values: _blank for new window, _self for same window, _parent for parent frame, _top for full body
- image = the URL path for the image you want to appear, starting with http:// and usually ending on .jpg, .png or .gif
- picture_size = fixed (confine image to certain size), auto (determine size by size of photo)
- It is also possible to combine them with column shortcodes to add specificity for the sizes too.